Misery Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of Slayer

2 posters

Go down

Application of Slayer Empty Application of Slayer

Post  slayerking4549 Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

Main Character Name: Slayer

Current Level: 102 RB

Character Element: Fire

Character HP, SP, STR and INT: 2340 HP, 1107 SP, 397 STR 0 INT

Character Pet: highest pet i got is a 51 non RB Qlaya

Pet level, plans and ideas: hoping to level my pets asap and try getting the burstable ones done first would love to train fred but dont got the time to really get into training him right now

Which Libra branch do you mostly play on: sometimes it play on L1 but mainly L3 cuz of less lag and bursting of my alts

Your Age: i am 23

Nationality: umm White

Previous guilds and the reasons you left: LegendsOfDeath reason i left is cuz i disbanded it after a player named Dami aka Ramsa deleted all my members and i felt like it was too much to rebuild my roster

List out all the alts, their levels, elements, builds and guilds: yikes that's alot of alts umm first is NotasBrite (Water) level 86RB Seer 2.7K HP with 2.2K SP 182 AGI, then there's ReSqUeR (Fire) level 90RB WIT with 2.3K hp and 1.1K SP and about 350+ INT, The i got Hidekio (Fire) level 79 RB Killer with 300+ STR, then there's KillerBoy2 my 135 non RB water Priest, then LilKnight my level 82 RB (Wind) Knight 219 AGI with 2.5K HP an 1.1K SP and 1.9K SPD,rest of my alts below level 70 but hoping to level them higher one day.

Are you an IM points purchaser: Yes i buy IM points from time to time but only like 300-400 IM points at a time

How many clients do you usually play with:

Tell us about your Wonderland experience: i've been playing wonderland since about the time Cancer server first opened probably longer still kinda noob as far as quests and all the new fancy ways to burst like Cuss bursting and so on

Why do you want to join Misery: because i would like to be part of a strong but active alliance

How are you planning to contribute to the guild: Help on Quests when i can and try to help on 15r if i can

What do you consider as your best ingame achievements: getting to 100 RB getting DS and JS and getting my Shark Key

Are you able to show up for guild related events: I can show up for events like 15r and maybe NT but other then that not too sure

What are your expectations after acceptance: To Just be part of an active strong guild but cant do TW cuz of Time Zone issues

Recommendations: was already added to the guild by DrWater

Last edited by slayerking4549 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to say i was 102 RB)

slayerking4549

Back to top Go down

Application of Slayer Empty Re: Application of Slayer

Post  Alcatraz Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:18 am

Accepted. I don't play anymore...just doing 15r so sorry for the delay.
Been very busy lately.

Alcatraz
Admin

https://misery.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down